Did you know that positive affirmative statements provide real, tangible anxiety help ? And that with use, they could help transform your most ingrained negative thoughts and self-beliefs ?
Well, it’s true! Affirmations for anxiety allow us to take control of it by filling our mind and thoughts with positive statements, rather than going down a spiral of anxiety and worry.
Does it ever feel like worry and anxiety are commanding your life ?
These negative impulses are only human, but the problem is, if you don’t address them, they can keep you from healing, growing, and evolving. If you’re tired of dealing with anxiety, and you’re ready to overcome it, then by practicing positive affirmative statements daily you’ll become more aware of your thoughts and words, and therefore, you’ll be able to shift your whole being into a more positive and peaceful state.
Not only will this start wiping negativity from your mind, but it will also improve your mental-health, focus, and happiness !!
First, it’s important to understand that the effectiveness of affirmations depends on your commitment to practicing consistently. Therefore, the belief of the affirmation will get easier over time.
If you are new to affirmations, repeat these positive affirmations, begin to believe them and you’ll see results !!
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am in love with my life.
- I am full of energy and vitality.
- I am grateful that each day I am learning and growing.
- My life is filled with joy and abundance.
- Every day in every way I am getting better and better.
- I allow only healthy and loving relationships into my life.
- Life wants the best for me. I am OK with where I am right now.
- I am connected and comfortable in all environments, with all people.
- I find and enjoy the simple pleasures life is offering right now.
- I have the power to change my life by changing my thoughts.
- My challenges bring me better opportunities.
- I am peaceful and positive.
- I am in control of my thoughts and my life.
- I love myself and who I am.
- I attract positive circumstances and positive people into my life.
You will want to make affirmations a daily routine (or at least a few times a week) in order to achieve the maximum benefits and help relieve your anxiety faster.
Like anything, it seems harder in the beginning and then gets easier and easier until it’s like second nature.