Anne is a bilingual English/French psychodynamic analyst (Jungien) and clinical psychotherapist/counsellor, accredited EFT and Matrix Reimprinting certified advanced Practitioner with APEC (Europe based), EFT Universe (USA based) and accredited certified Master Trainer with EFT&Mindfulness Centre (UK based) who is specialised in Integral and Global Thinking for self development using Positive and Energy Psychology.
Ex-affiliate of the Australian Psychology Society, she is a clinical member of the PACFA (Psychotherapy & Counselling Federation of Australia), a member of the EFT Australian Practitioners Association, a member of the SFPEADA.
She has never stopped learning
- A Master in Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy
- Two Masters of Engineering, one in France (Ecole Polytechnique Féminine in Paris, 1986) and another one in Australia (University of Sydney, 2007)
- A French Bachelor of Psychology (University PARIS 5, 2003)
- A Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science (ACAP, 2013, Sydney)
- A Graduate Diploma of Counseling (JNI, 2013, Sydney)
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (2010, Sydney)
- A Certificate IV in Community Services (2010, Sydney)
She has never stopped training
She was trained by Dr Dawson Church, Marion Blique and Yves Wauthier-Freymann all certified EFTUniverse Trainer as well as APEC (Association Francophone de Psychology Energétique Clinique) and Dr Peta Stapleton, Jenny Johnston both certified EFTUniverse Trainers.
She has never stopped helping as a volunteer for
- Raise the Youth Mentoring Foundation, a registered Australian charity which provides mentoring programs for young people facing profound challenges in their lives including mental health, substance misuse, and sexual health issues.
- Le Programme < EFT en Classe > (the < EFT in Class > Program), a project whose mission is to contribute to the well-being of children throughout French-speaking countries mainly but not exclusively.
Any donation is welcome to improve the quality of these causes.